Whether you are allergic to the gym, want to save money or feel good, exercise at home is an easy choice to make. What is more difficult is finding what to do. How do you arrange an effective workout at home? What do you do if you don’t have too much equipment or space?
The following series gives you a variety of home exercise options, whether you only have your own body and a pair of shoes or a workout gym with every piece of equipment imaginable. More and more people on BritainReviews are choosing to do sports at home.
The easiest way to train at home is to use your own body. There are a variety of effective bodyweight exercises that can help you build strength, endurance and burn calories. The downside is that without extra endurance, it’s hard to work hard enough to challenge your body and burn calories. A way around this problem? Circuit training. If you go from one exercise to another, without resting a little or not at all, keep your heart rate up, burn more calories and get as much as possible during the exercise.
- Choose your workout – Cardio, strength training or a mix of both
- Choose 10 different exercises – For cardio, focus on exercises with different levels of intensity. For example, you can alternate a high-intensity exercise (such as muscles or sticks) with an easier movement (such as walking in position). For strength training, choose compound exercises such as squats, lunges, pushups and dips to work the whole body. Exercise Ideas: Step-by-Step Cardio Exercises, Step-by-Step Bodyweight Exercises
- Choose the duration of each exercise – beginners could start with 10-30 seconds or 8-16 repetitions, while intermediate or advanced exercises could go for 60-90 seconds or 20 or more repetitions
- Get ready: Set up a stopwatch or use a stopwatch, turn on specific music or favorite TV show, and start with an easy warm-up exercise
- Training: Do a circuit if you are a beginner or short on time. Do 2-5 circuits for a more intense workout
Also, a good choice for those who train at home is video or online training. If you don’t have to pay anything for the first ones, because you can find them very easily on the internet, for the latter you may have to pay a monthly subscription (much smaller than a classic gym subscription.
That being said, the conclusion is that you can get very good results from your home workouts, as long as you have a strong psyche and keep up the good work. Before buying home training equipment, don’t forget to check sports goods online reviews.
Back exercises to do at home are, without a doubt, the most underestimated. We often forget that most things and daily activities happen in front of us (driving, working at the office, using a smartphone …), which also translates into physical appearance and mood. As we forget how … Read More..